Paid Search Manager
iGaming in Sweden is getting a regulated market as of 1st of January 2019. This means we are growing our Marketing team and are now looking to fill a brand new exciting role - Paid Search Manager.
In this role you will get the full responsibility for our paid marketing campaigns in for example search (Google, Bing etc) and social media (Facebook, Instagram etc) channels. In this early stage you will have a great mix of operational and strategic work. A normal day can include:
- Plan all paid search and social media campaigns.
- Setting up, optimizing and trafficking campaigns via Bid Management tools.
- Analyse and report on set business KPIs.
- Plan and strategize together with other managers within the performance team.
- Advising and assist with everything from estimate recommendations to setting strategies regarding technical capacities and new opportunities in the Paid Marketing field
This role may in the future include staff and management responsibilities.
We are looking for you who has a can-do mindset and not afraid of getting your hands dirty. You have a well organised and analytical mind to support your desire to constantly develop yourself and the business further.
You also have:
- Knowledge around digital advertising including the digital media landscape
- Experience in Bid Management tools
- Experience in Doubleclick for Search
- Experience in handling multiple accounts
- Adwords certifications
- 3-5 years experience of handling paid search campaigns on a operational basis
- Experience in paid social media marketing
It’s a big plus if you have any experienc with:
- Working with Google Analytics
- Attribution modelling
- Working with Tag Manager (eg. GTM)
You must be fluent in Swedish and English.
- A competitive salary + bonuses
- 30 paid vacation days a year
- Generous pension and insurance benefits
- Generous health subsidy
- Benefits, discounts and offers with Benify
- Company events and AW’s
We are a flat organization which means less managers managing managers. At ComeOn! we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
But working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cozy, come by and challenge us in FIFA, dart, table tennis, pool, poker or mini golf and if you're not into that stuff, a cold beer from the beer fridge might be your type of melody.
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn! ? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Noticehere.