Marketing Design Manager
At ComeOn we have a design team focused on marketing across all our brands. We are now after you, our Marketing Design Manager to ensure that the brand teams are provided with sufficient visuals to support the brand strategy and the communication strategy of each brand and holding the overall accountability for delivering marketing material and creative input to stakeholders.
You will be accountable for the marketing design team that has the task to transform the ideas, concepts of the head of brands and departments to visual and functional assets. As the line manager for the central marketing team and senior leader of the brand team designers, you will enable the development and execution of our brands visual identities to reach their full potential.
With us you will be the go-to person when it comes to marketing design, suggesting tools and processes, helping our marketing designers develop and improve their design skills as well as recruiting the right competence and growing the team when needed.
Allocating the design resources to produce the marketing material requested by the Brand Owners in a timely manner and keeping track of the time being used so that each Brand Owner doesn’t exceeding their allocated resources.
What will your success depend on? We need you to...
- Lead the Marketing design team
- Govern and help develop our brands’ visual identities to allow for consistent, authentic and relevant communication
- Plan and distribute the tasks that are entered in the ticket system evenly and adequately to the designers
- Provide strong support and guidance for our marketing designers located in the central team or in a brand team
- Enable and ensure highest possible delivery and quality she/he needs to properly anticipate and plan considering the coming workload and the team’s availability.
- Own own the planning tool for the department
- Responsible for briefs and schedules
- Assist our brand teams and ensure that sufficient visuals are provided to support
- Introduce tools and processes that enables effective design execution with high quality
- Together with the creative leads, assist brand managers in recruiting marketing designers for their team
- Recruit marketing designers to the central marketing design team when needed
- Make sure that there is a planning and prioritization process in place that ensures the effective execution of the brand teams’ workflows and needs
- Knowledgeable of the tools the designer work with, for example but not limited to, adobe suite, sketch
- Come up with Marketing concepts with the team
- Able to help the designer create concepts and to communicate them visually
- See the bigger picture of a marketing strategy the brand strategy
- Manage overhead budgets
In your role as Marketing Design Manager you are a mentor to others and point of contact for a central team, so it is expected that you demonstrate and promote company culture and values. You responsibility will be to recruit new team members and be responsible for their journey with us an employer managing their reviews, setting goals and objectives and their holidays too to ensure a good work life balance in the team. As their line manager you will constantly and naturally motivating and encouraging growth and a high standard of work within the team by coaching and developing direct reports and providing consistent and regular development feedback.
You shall be assisting with career planning for the team and ensure effective use of resources within the team.
You will be working with:
- Our brand managers and brand teams to understand and deliver visuals that meet their needs
- Head of Brands to understand the focus, opportunities and challenges of our brands and ensure that the needs are covered
- Close contact with the UX Design Manager for collaborative projects across design teams
- Request development of marketing tools from Business Development
- Head of Strategic Brand Management to understand the strategy and long term development of our brands and our brand portfolio
First and foremost you need to know your stuff, you have a great understanding of the correlation between marketing and design, have great communication skills written and verbal in English and have led a team before.
More of what we are we after:
- Great knowledge in Adobe suit
- 2+ years’ experience working with consumer mass-marketing (Ad-agency or marketing departments in-house production experience is a bonus)
- Have a graphic designer background
- Project management skills within different media channels essential
- Customer communication and e-marketing experience is an advantage
- Proficiency in all office programs
- Fantastic multitasker
- Extremely well organized
- Technically savvy
- Creative or at least be great in channelling creativity
- Good attention to detail
- Good team player with great interpersonal skills and leadership traits
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Articulate and persuasive
- Results driven
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
I’m Interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and send your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today by sending your CV, cover letter and most important your Portfolio (via link or attachment) here below. We need to see the sort of stuff you've been working with.
Applications might take a few days to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you ;)