Affiliate Compliance Coordinator
The Affiliate Compliance Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring that our Affiliates are compliant, to identify non-compliant affiliates and regularly speak with affiliate managers and affiliates to request changes in ensuring that every effort has been made to stay compliant to the company’s requirements and UK, Danish, Swedish and Maltese regulations.
Using our 3rd party compliance tool, you will regularly report on and take action on any non-compliant sites with regular updates to the affiliate team.
You will communicate regularly with affiliates, affiliate managers and the compliance team, via Skype, email and phone to ensure that our compliance goals are met as well as working with our Anti-Fraud team to identify and prevent affiliate abuse.
You will also work with the affiliate managers to provide support for our affiliates; deal optimisation, recruitment and retention of our affiliate base.
- Work closely with Compliance Team to stay informed and up-to-date around industry compliance and marketing standards in accordance with applicable law and regulations.
- Updating and maintaining a detailed database of information relating to affiliate compliance, including verification documentation and external links for monitoring purposes.
- Use Rightlander tool to identify non-compliant affiliates and regularly speak with affiliate managers and affiliates to request changes in ensuring that every effort has been made to stay compliant to the company’s requirements and UK, Danish, Swedish and Maltese regulations.
- When affiliate compliance problems arise, to act immediately to rectify such problems and to escalate them where necessary.
- Reviews and, where necessary, provides suggestions and/or escalates marketing materials that have been created but are non-compliant.
- Working with Anti-Fraud to analyse Affiliate Player behavior focusing on bonus abuse, affiliate fraud, chargebacks.
- Source, evaluate, recruit and approve new affiliate partners (Market focused)
- Monitor affiliate practices and ensure compliance
- Deal negotiation, Reactivation and Retention of existing affiliates –implementation initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI
- Perform ongoing analysis of affiliates, based on affiliate performance and potential to ensure ongoing positive ROI
- Answer Affiliate queries and provide consistent support and optimisation assistance.
- Work directly with internal operations to implement tracking, xml feeds, testing, and other tech integration within existing systems
- Provide copy for external mailers, banners and text keys where possible
- Help execute and participate in industry shows and events
- Carry out competitor analysis on an ongoing basis
- Work closely, via email / calls and one to ones, with Affiliate Managers / Compliance Managers to ensure that compliance per brand and per regulated market are being achieved.
- Liaise with Anti-Fraud / BI to identify any affiliate fraud patterns – such as bonus abuse / chargebacks etc
- Liaise with content / CRM teams to ensure that all new player promotions are communicated to the affiliates in a timely manner.
- Work with Design team to ensure that we are providing the very best (compliant) marketing collateral.
- Regular communication with our affiliate partners to ensure that our affiliate program remains top of mind. Communication via skype, phone and emails and conferences.
• Sound understanding of the iGaming industry, currently living and/or working in Malta
• A genuine interest in law and compliance.
• Excellent project management and time management skills
• Experience in managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects
• Strong analytical skills, superior negotiating and influencing skills
• Strong relationship management skills
• Fluent in English, (fluency in Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian would be considered a plus)
• Excellent written communication skills with a flair for the creative
• Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail
• Metrics driven with exceptional analytical skills
• Motivated team player
• Self-starter, with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Optimist and loves a challenge
• Confident, a self-starter and able to work both independently and as a team member.
• Patient, persistent, and a keen eye for detail
We are a young, dynamic and innovative company, and we seek others who have the same entrepreneurial spirit to share ideas and make them happen. So, if you are tired of dealing with 'suits' and tiresome middle management politics, then ComeOn! is the place to be.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while and this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and inviting. Come by our bright and friendly office in the heart of St Julian's and challenge us to a game of ping pong or FIFA. If you're not into that, how about a cold drink on our terrace on Friday afternoons?
If this sounds like the type of company for you, then we can't wait to hear from you!