Java Developer - Stockholm
The database is a MySQL cluster with distributed and dedicated report servers and data warehouse. We are continuously looking for new technologies and innovative solutions to use in order to offer a very competitive gaming experience for our customers.
We are looking for a Java developers to help us build the best gambling site on the Internet. You will work with all parts of the system and all stages of the development process in a team oriented environment. This includes integrations with external systems, development of internal components and subsystems, and potentially also frontend development for mobile and desktop devices. You as a developer will work closely together with the business side of the organization to develop and implement new features.
You will be working with modern technologies such as: Java 8, Kafka, Docker, MongoDB, MySQL, React, Spring boot, Dropwizard. Any other you would like to implement? Great! Let us know, we are always looking into new technologies and solutions, all initiatives and ideas count!
Having fun is important to us, so we mean it when we say you will have a good time working with ComeOn!
- You are good in Java and in love with it
- Experience with web application/service development
- SQL Knowledge
- It would be advantageous if you have experience with some of the other technologies that we use; Tomcat, Maven, Spring, MongoDB, Guava, Guice, MySQL, Nginx, Linux, Jenkins, and GIT.
- If you are interested in full-stack development and knowledgeable about above mentioned front-end tech stack, that is a plus. And even better if you have knowledge on jQuery and RequireJS.
- You must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- A competitive salary + bonuses
- 30 paid vacation days a year
- Generous pension and insurance benefits
- Brand new laptop and smartphone with fully paid plan
- Generous health subsidy benefit
- Fresh Fruit
- Company events and AW’s, including breakfast mornings and Friday beers
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn! Check us out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Noticehere.