The job holder is responsible for the effective and efficient management of the Compliance activities within the Comeon! group, including compliance with relevant legislations and regulations as well as professional standards, accepted business practices, and internal standards in all jurisdictions in which the business holds licences.
The Compliance Manager is also responsible for licencing renewals and potential new license applications, legal and compliance audits and examinations, the dissemination and analysis of new or revised laws and regulations, research on compliance issues, training, and their organizations' overall compliance policies and procedures.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with betting/gaming and other legislations and regulations as well as professional standards, accepted business practices, and internal standards in all jurisdictions in which the business holds licences
- Ensure smooth licensing and certification process in all (existing & new) jurisdictions
- Follow up regulatory development in new potential markets in line with the company strategy
- Ensure compliance audits and examinations, the dissemination and analysis of new or revised laws and regulations, research on compliance issues, training, and the company's overall compliance policies and procedures.
- Formulate compliance check-lists to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required is provided accordingly
- Continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations and advise management accordingly
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the department for executive management meetings
- Review internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements
- To be appointed as MLRO and potentially Data Protection Officer and therefore be responsible for the duties which each of the roles bring with them
- Extensive experience as a compliance officer or specialist ideally in a leading international organization, with a proven track record of providing strong and effective compliance leadership and adding value to an organization through development of comprehensive regulatory framework that mitigate the risks
- Fluent English speaker – additional languages are highly desirable
- Experience in the betting/gaming industry including Responsible betting/gaming and Player Protection best practices
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills necessary for interaction with regulatory authorities
- Good planning and organization skills
- Proven ability to delicately solve sensitive matters
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory law
- Initiates action, gives direction and takes responsibility
- Strong PC skills (in particular MS Windows, MS Office)