Exploratory Tester - Umeå
As a ComeOn Exploratory tester, you will quality assess the different whitelabels under our sites, identify buggy areas and find creative ways to break software and identify potential problems. You will leave a lasting impact on the thousands of users that are using ComeOn and its suite of whitelabels for playing. You will be involved in setting strategies for test, methods and defining the QA processes that the team uses.
You will be working as part of Agile teams from requirements to test. You will create test plans, test cases that cover all features under development. You will run regression cases for every release and should be able to write detailed cases for test automation team. As a person, you are proactive, open minded and want to challenge yourself to learn and develop further.
As an exploratory tester, you will participate in test case creation and execution activities such as:
- Analyse user stories and create test cases to cover all the different user combinations
- Execute test cases to identify bugs and improve the software quality
- Estimate test activities to better gauge how long a test activity might take to complete
- Breakdown epic stories into sizeable development chunks to ensure there is a stream of smaller tasks available for test
- Assist in planning and controlling test environment to make sure test environments are in healthy condition for test activities.
- Coordinate test activities during different phases of the project
- Communicating with all stakeholders to report the status of test and to highlight any issues that might hamper the release
- Lead and take responsibility for defining the manual test tasks from project start to finish. Reporting on progress in line with the processes and escalating issues and risks where appropriate
- Creation of test strategies, test plans, test schedules, sign off documents with focus and maintenance of quality standards and validation techniques
- Hands-on testing (UI, usability, Functional and Integration)
- Testing client /server based web & mobile applications
- REST-API testing using RestAssured.
- Frontend automation using JEST / Nightwatch / Cypress frameworks.
- Experience working in agile methods like SCRUM / KANBAN.
- Experience with JIRA and TestRail or similar test management tools.
- Understanding of test automation frameworks
- Strong communication skills
- Co-ordinate with business for acceptance tests
- A competitive salary + bonuses
- 30 paid vacation days a yearGenerous pension and insurance benefits
- Generous health subsidy
- Benefits, discounts and offers with Benify
- Company events and AW’s
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn! Check us out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.