Do you love going to work seeing that people are getting on with their jobs and developing because you’ve helped make them so? Do you enjoy seeing others smile when they come in the office and be able to get on with their work cause more or less everything else is flowing smoothly? Top this up with the fact that you worked with teams and grown your passion for HR over the years, building and maintaining a positive culture at your previous workplace. Great! Then you want to be working here and more excitingly, we want to work with you on our team!
We are looking for a dedicated, outgoing, business minded and people oriented manager with a strong HR background in Malta. You will have responsibility for managing both the small HR & TA teams. You will work together with the other HR Managers based across our other locations to further develop the culture and best practices, to align processes for the business.
You will feel comfortable sharing your expertise with the rest of the team, building strong cases and delivering end to end projects, cause let's face it, it's always exciting to work on ad hoc projects from putting a new benefit in place to developing your own team on a wider scale. You'll also be organised and thorough and have a deep understanding and experience in implementation of HR processes. This will allow you to flag risks or impacts, improve efficiency and simplify the everyday life for our employees. Whoop! :)
The scope of this position includes everything from talent acquisition, management of policies, culture and values of work and labour law consultation to talent management and leadership development which makes it incredibly excited and varied! Leadership is an important part of your role where you will inspire, engage and develop your own team.
If you enjoyed that intro we hope that you start to nod away to every point below cause this is what's needed to be successful in this role with us here at ComeOn!
- Drive and be part of implementing company culture within the Malta office
- Assist in developing and implementing retention and development strategies
- Ensure a high quality onboarding process and play active part in manager communication
- Provide coaching and advice to managers on all employee relation matters
- Provide information sharing to managers on company processes and ways of working
- Plan and execute leadership development to ensure exceptional leadership experience is delivered
- Work closely with other HR Managers with ongoing HR roadmap and key deliverables/initiatives in order to drive a great culture and workplace for our employees
- Implement local HR processes as well as being part of global process implementations, tools and solutions for Comeon and its subsidiaries
- Support managers in resource and competence planning, recruitment, organisational development, compensation and benefits, and employee related issues
- Overall responsibility of preparation of payroll accuracy to the payroll partner on a monthly basis
- Employer Branding and associated projects
- Manage core HR business processes for example performance management and evaluation, talent review, development talks, and salary review
- Continuously work to develop and improve HR policies and processes to enhance efficiency
- Understand employee opinions and anticipate their needs and concerns
As this is a role where you'll be liaising with, well yeah, practically everybody, there will be a lot of face to face communication, e-mail correspondence and chat too since we also have offices in other countries. The role is key for us in our St.Julian's, Malta office and this will become your second home, we want you to love it as much as we do and are looking forward to how we together can keep making it one of the best places to work on the island.
We are a young, dynamic and innovative company and seek others who have the same entrepreneurial spirit to share ideas and make them happen. So, if you are tired of dealing with 'suits' who can't make decisions, and tiresome middle management politics, then ComeOn! is the place to be.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while and this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy. Come by to our brand new bright and friendly office in the heart of St Julians and challenge us in a game of ping pong or FIFA and if you're not into that, a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
We can't wait to hear from you!
Are you curious to see how we roll here at ComeOn! ? Check it out here! You can be part of this and cultivating the teams at ComeOn!If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.