German speaking Brand Executive (Get Lucky)
As our brand Get Lucky grows we need a German-speaking Brand Executive to join the team! You will be responsible for the day to day execution of operational tasks as planned & agreed together with the Brand Operations Manager. Its super important that these are in line with the brand vision & strategy which should always be kept in mind. You will also be assisting the BOM with creating the monthly CRM Campaign Plan as well as following up on campaign results.
As a real doer, you will be writing copy, requesting translations (if required) & creatives, ensuring the content on the site is always fresh & up-to-date as well as executing & delivering customer communications through all targeted marketing channels (primarily email, SMS, DMs & mobile push).
To follow the brand values, tone of voice & long-term thinking in all communication is key to this role!
What will you get up to day to day?
- Assists the BOM with creating the monthly CRM campaign plan as well as follows up on results independently and together with BI-team.
- Coordinates campaign briefs and requests within the team and/or to central teams according to agreed timelines
- Creates and publishes engaging copy according to the brand tone of voice. The copy will be used for customer communication (onsite content, emails, banners etc) to encourage new and existing players to engage with the site and take part in promotions.
- Updates content such as text and resources on the brand site
- Uses internal and third-party provider platforms to create campaign specific pages and promotions. Ensures correct groups/segments/offers are used, that correct sections of the website are updated and items are published/unpublished as per plans
- Manages and executes the brands’ communication delivery, accurately and as per given timelines. Responsibilities will include setting up, testing, sending, tracking and reporting on email, SMS and Push campaigns.
- Setting up and execution of automated activities (all lifecycle stages)
- Assists in the planning of upcoming campaigns
- Establish solid communication channels to central operations to inform them about planned campaigns to ensure synergy
You speak German at a native level but also have solid command of English too. Your writing & editing skills are top notch. Ideally you come from iGaming experience but knowledge of marketing & CRM is what is most crucial!
Your communication skills are second to none (both written & verbal), giving you the ability to tailor your dialogue & delivery to cater for a variety of audiences. Also, you are super organised so that you can prioritise & manage deadline for big projects on tight time scales.
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Additionally we've got:
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Subsidised gym
- Free lunch, brunch or breakfast every day
- Relaxed office atmosphere with pool table, ping pong & Xbox
- Friday drinks provided
- Company Bonus scheme
- and more...
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and send your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today by sending your CV and cover letter and applying here below.
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you ;)
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.