We are looking for an experienced Compliance Officer to join our Legal and Compliance Team in Malta! If you are looking for an exciting challenge, working with great talent whilst expanding your experience, look no further!
As part of the Legal and Compliance team you will be assisting with internal and daily compliance per business area, as well as developing, initiating, maintaining, and revising company policies and procedures. Gaming compliance within different jurisdictions (licensing, monthly reports, daily complaints, communication with authorities) is a big part of your role. You'll be responsible for internal agreement processing (review, preparation, communication with third parties) and also participate in general company administration. This role requires an independent and proactive attitude - someone who can advise and share knowledge with the other members of the team.
You have experience working in a compliance role within the online gaming industry, and are able to prioritise and work effectively to meet deadlines. Good communication skills within the team and external parties is a must.
- 1+ years experience within online Gaming
- Experience in day to day regulatory compliance tasks and reporting requirements with the MGA and UKGC
- Knowledge in Remote Gaming Regulations, AML, Responsible Gaming and Data Protection regulations
- Strong research skills on new markets and regulations
- Experience in developing, implementing and maintaining policies and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written English and communication skills, fluency in the Swedish language is considered an asset
- You are able to work autonomously and under pressure in a fast and dynamic environment
- Knowledge in IT and experience in assisting in Regulatory Audits will be considered an asset.
Here is the team in Malta you will be working alongside:
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and send your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today by sending your CV and cover letter and applying here below.
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you ;)
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.