Payments and Fraud Administrator
In this position, you will be responsible for checking gaming transactions for any fraudulent activity whilst ensuring that the company retains its ability to transact freely and efficiently with our customers. Your work day will compose mostly of checking game play, withdrawal requests and verifying due diligence from the customers. You will be involved in collating background information to develop and deliver analysis on fraud groups. There is also a strong sense of responsibility to protect the company and the stakeholders from inherent risk caused by fraud and error.
What would I be responsible for?
- Ensure payments made to payment providers and e-wallets are sent successfully within time frames specified in service level agreements and in accordance with the company’s fraud and risk policy
- Review of customer documentation and KYC checks for various jurisdictions in line with policy.
- Check that the customer due diligence database accurately reflects all personal documents received from customers
- Ascertain any fraudulent transactions and accounts are spotted early to minimize the risk to the company
- Run daily security checks including reports on new customer accounts and payment transactions to protect the business from technical issues and abuse
- Handling suspicious accounts and events in accordance with company procedures.
- Communicate with 2nd line support team and payment providers to solve customer problems in the most efficient manner
- Initiate & support improvements to the Payments and Risk functions in the department
- Contributing to team effort by meeting KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Hours would include nights and weekends
- Ad hoc tasks as required by the Team Lead
What experience and skills do I need to be considered for the role?
- Fluent in English
- Sound understanding of the gaming industry
- Previous experience in a payments and fraud environment is essential
- Strong numerical skills, analytical skills and attention to details is essential
- Ability to learn new technology/systems/applications quickly
- Ability to work on own initiative, with tight deadlines
- Knowledge of MS Excel / Word and excellent keyboard skills are essential
Good excel knowledge
Excellent understanding of all fraud and payment processes (e.g. KYC, AML etc).
Strong communication – both verbal and written
Strong independent problem solving skills and inherent decision making abilities.
We are a young, dynamic and innovative company and seek others who have the same entrepreneurial spirit to share ideas and make them happen. So, if you are tired of dealing with 'suits' who can't make decisions, and tiresome middle management politics, then ComeOn! is the place to be.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while and this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy. Come by to our brand new bright and friendly office in the heart of St Julians and challenge us in a game of ping pong or FIFA and if you're not into that or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
But of course we offer so much more than that! A competitive remuneration package with the opportunity to enhance this with a performance related bonus as well as private health insurance and annual well-being package.
We can't wait to hear from you.