We are looking for an experienced Compliance Officer to join our Legal and Compliance Team in Malta! If you are looking for an exciting challenge, working with great talent whilst expanding your experience, look no further!
As part of the Legal and Compliance team you will be assisting with internal and daily compliance per business area, as well as developing, initiating, maintaining, and revising company policies and procedures. Gaming compliance within different jurisdictions (licensing, monthly reports, daily complaints, communication with authorities) is a big part of your role. You'll be responsible for internal agreement processing (review, preparation, communication with third parties) and also participate in general company administration. This role requires an independent and proactive attitude - someone who can advise and share knowledge with the other members of the team.
You have experience working in a compliance role within the online gaming industry, and are able to prioritise and work effectively to meet deadlines. Good communication skills within the team and external parties is a must.
- 1+ years experience within online Gaming
- Experience in day to day regulatory compliance tasks and reporting requirements with the MGA and UKGC
- Knowledge in Remote Gaming Regulations, AML, Responsible Gaming and Data Protection regulations
- Strong research skills on new markets and regulations
- Experience in developing, implementing and maintaining policies and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written English and communication skills
- You are able to work autonomously and under pressure in a fast and dynamic enviroment
- Knowledge in IT and experience in assisting in Regulatory Audits will be considered an asset.
We are a young, dynamic and innovative company, and we seek others who have the same entrepreneurial spirit to share ideas and make them happen. So, if you are tired of dealing with 'suits' and tiresome middle management politics, then ComeOn! is the place to be.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while and this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and inviting. Come by our bright and friendly office in the heart of St Julian's and challenge us to a game of ping pong or FIFA. If you're not into that, how about a cold drink on our terrace on Friday afternoons?
If this sounds like the type of company for you, then we can't wait to hear from you!