Junior Legal Counsel
As our new Legal Counsel, you will support the legal requirements of the business as well as advise on a variety of corporate, commercial, employment and regulatory matters. Attention to detail and the ability and confidence to work autonomously are essential. You will need to have an understanding of all commercial implications and will be part of the legal team and work in close collaboration with other key stakeholders within the business. This is an exciting time to join our passionate Legal team, with opportunities to learn and grow within ComeOn!
Responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing commercial contracts within a multi-jurisdictional scope
- Advising marketing, customer services and technology departments with regard to legal requirements that apply to the content in advertising, promotions and customer research and analysis
- Research into multi-national regulatory regimes and risk management. The Group is constantly appraising new product and territorial expansion opportunities due to the fact the online gaming industry is still embryonic and evolving at a fast pace. Regular regulatory and compliance updates to the business will be required.
- Corporate law matters.
- Advising on employment law matters in the different jurisdictions.
- Provide support as required from time to time within the legal team.
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written as well as an additional Scandinavian or Maltese language
- European Bachelor or Master degree in Law.
- Newly graduated or 1-2 years of experience.
- Be business focused, practical and commercial facing
- Detailed focused, but also a good multitasker that can work with several projects in parallell.
- Team player with an interest working with a global team and company
- Interest in the gaming industry and gaming law.
- A competitive salary + bonuses
- 30 paid vacation days a year
- Generous pension and insurance benefits
- Laptop and smartphone with fully paid plan
- Generous health subsidy benefit
- Fresh Fruit
- Flexible work hours
- Company events and AW’s, including breakfast mornings and Friday beers
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn! Check us out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.