Risk / AML Analyst
This role will be responsible to make sure that our relationship with the most sensitive players follows what is required of us by the regulatory bodies. You should love conducting deep investigations and turning over every stone to make sure that we have a clear picture of the case at hand. An integral part of this role is to have a problem-solving mind-set keeping in mind the company goals and ethos!
So, what will my responsibilities be?
- Implementing of regulatory and operational risk control standards as guided by our licensing bodies
- Helping the legal and compliance department with reporting & investigations
- Keeping the reporting system for compliance issue up to date
- Writing SARs to be escalated to the MLRO
- Mandate to decide on all RG cases escalated on all licenses
- Handling Police Reports, complaints from regulatory bodies, deceased players
- Monitoring Source of Funds and Source of Wealth procedures and enforcing them
What experience and skills do I need to be considered for the role? Here is a list of what we need you to have to assure you can succeed in our team. Fingers crossed you tick them all and if you offer more, then you even get plus points!
- Fluent in English with a sound understanding of the iGaming industry
- Previous experience in a payments and fraud environment is essential
- Strong numerical skills, analytical skills and attention to details is essential
- Ability to learn new technology/systems/applications quickly
- Ability to work on own initiative, with tight deadlines
- Knowledge of MS Excel / Word and excellent keyboard skills are essential
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to work independently
- In depth knowledge and understanding of AML best practices and a good understanding of Responsible Gaming regulation
- Balanced between business needs vs legal needs
- Ability to assess risk and how to mitigate it
- Flexible, easy going and a good listener who can take in ideas and make improvements
We are a young, dynamic and innovative company and seek others who have the same entrepreneurial spirit to share ideas and make them happen. So, if you are tired of dealing with 'suits' who can't make decisions, and tiresome middle management politics, then ComeOn! is the place to be.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while and this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy. Come by to our brand new bright and friendly office in the heart of St Julians and challenge us in a game of ping pong or FIFA and if you're not into that or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
But of course we offer so much more than that! A competitive remuneration package with the opportunity to enhance this with a performance related bonus as well as private health insurance and annual well-being package.
We can't wait to hear from you!