Senior Web Analyst
Exciting brand new role within our growing analytics team in London. As our Senior Web Analyst you will be heading up this project on behalf of both our Saber and XCaliber brands. We are looking for an experienced Web Analytics specialist who can guide the way in the areas of web experimentation & personalisation. Sound like you? Then you love knowing that the data insights & recommendations you are presenting to stakeholders are based on sound analysis & facts.
What will you get up to day to day?
- Own the development of Google Analytics throughout the organisation
- Ensure all results are documented, presented & communicated clearly to key stakeholders
- Lead stakeholder training on Google Analytics across various levels
- Integrate GA with other systems
- Help implement Google Tag Manager (GTM) & be the point of contact for any issues
- Recommend & implement relevant multivariate testing tools
- Responsible for the full lifecycle of AB/multivariate testing from concept development to results analysis
- Work closely with all brand teams to test customer journeys & site experiences
- Analyse customer behaviour, conversion data & customer journeys through funnel analysis
- Use web analytics to help identify current issues & strengths in order to optimise performance
- Plan experiments that deliver influential results & insights.
- Analyse & report on customer traffic, behaviour & engagement in order to guide decision making
What skills does it take to ace this then? We need you to have:
- Excellent understanding & application of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager & Testing/Optimization tools
- 3 years’ experience of web & data analysis
- good English speaking level and communication skills
- Not necessarily needed although experience in iGaming is a big big plus
Other competency aspects which will be needed are:
- Ability to be unbiased & objective when it comes to data analysis
- Great at communicating data insights in a way stakeholders can clearly understand
- Analytical mindset & keen eye for detail
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and send your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today by sending your CV and cover letter and applying here below.
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you ;)
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.