Technical Project Manager
Today, ComeOn has over 375 employees worldwide, with offices in London, Stockholm, and Malta. We offer Sportsbook, Casino and Poker around the world. We are a young, dynamic and innovative company and seek others who have the same entrepreneurial spirit to share ideas and make them happen. So, if you are tired of dealing with 'suits' who can't make decisions, and tiresome middle management politics, then ComeOn is the place to be.
To better serve our customers and keep ahead of competition we are continuously developing new features to improve our offering. As complexity is added it is critically important that we align with business needs and hands-on manage projects to meet tight deadlines while maintaining high quality.
As a Project Manager you will take full ownership of working closely with business teams, developers and testers to make sure that requirements are clear, that plans for technical realization are set and that plans are effectively executed. Throughout the projects, expectations need to be managed and obstacles to progress need to be identified early and mitigated against. This is a key role and opportunity to add great value to Come On! In this role you will report to the Development Management Team.
You like working in a fast paced environment and shows great passion and skills to deliver projects on time. You have a social, collaborative and motivating approach but is at the same time structured and have great planning and organisational skills. We believe in collaboration, non-hierarchical approach, own initiatives, and last but not least in having fun at work – we think you do too.
It’s a plus if you have experience in gambling products – sportsbook, casino and/or poker.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role, working on web based systems
- Deep experience working in a technology organization, background as developer or tester is a major plus
- Experience with technical prioritization, version planning, time estimation and supporting tools such as Jira
- Experience and interest in agile methodologies
- A relevant academic degree or equivalent experience
- Fluency in English
- A competitive salary + bonuses
- 30 paid vacation days a year
- Generous pension and insurance benefits
- Brand new workstation and smartphone with fully paid plan
- Generous health subsidy benefit
- Fresh Fruit daily
- Company events and AW’s, including breakfast mornings and Friday beers.
We are a flat organisation which means less managers managing managers. At ComeOn! we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
But working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cozy, come by and challenge us in FIFA, dart, table tennis, pool, poker or mini golf and if you're not into that stuff, a cold beer from the beer fridge might be your type of melody.
We will evaluate candidates on an on-going basis. Get in touch today! :)