Swedish speaking Brand Executive
Hajper and Snabbare, two of our fastest growing brands are ready to bring on board new Swedish speaking Brand Executives to help coordinate and run the show smoothly! As Brand Executive you will be working closely with the Brand Operations Manager, to manage the super-fast user experience, as well as assisting in setting up, executing and following upon all out of this world campaigns.
As a duo you will be the one with an eye for detail and seek improvements to increase efficiency for campaign setups and execution within the team. Together with the rest of the team you will strive to present the smoothest experience for the end user. This is why working in a fast-paced environment excites you and you enjoy taking on new challenges! Following the brand values, tone of voice & long term strategy in your communication is of essence to this role..
As a real doer you will ensure the content on the site is always fresh & you love working with a diverse team at the ComeOn office.
What does a typical week look like for you? Let's find out...
- Assisting the Brand Operations Manager with creating the monthly CRM campaign plan as well as following up on results independently and together with the BI team
- Coordinating campaign briefs & requests according to agreed timelines
- Using internal and third-party provider platforms to create campaign specific pages & promotions while ensuring correct groups, segments & offers are used and correct sections of the website are updated as per plans
- Updating content (e.g. text & resources) on the site
- Creating and publishing engaging copy according to the brand tone of voice! This will be used for customer communication to encourage new & existing players to engage with the site & take part in promotions
- Managing & executing the brand's communication delivery - accurately & as per given timelines. This will include setting up, testing, sending, tracking & reporting on email, SMS & push campaigns
- Establishing solid communication channels to central operations to inform them about planned campaigns to ensure synergy
You will liaise with other teams as of product teams, to follow up bugs and upcoming future features and also with support teams for helping them with any questions or issues. Moreover, you will be in touch with the customer service and tech teams, to report and discuss solutions in Jira and to escalate emergency cases, when needed.
I'm the next Brand Executive, what is it I need?
It will be important for this role that as a Brand executive you can also think like a customer. For this to happen you need to be a customer on other sites and have strong experience on how our competitors’ casino and sportsbook works. You will have and give input on things we do and should strive for us to be as good or better in every matter, literally. :)
- Good interpersonal skills in Swedish and English
- Great content writing in Swedish
- Strong work ethic
- Manages stressful situations well
- Good time management skills
- Team player
- Positive attitude and readiness to take over the world and beyond!
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and send your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today by sending your CV and cover letter and applying here below.
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you ;)
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.