Affiliate Coordinator - Nordics
Our fantastic award winning Affiliate team is now looking for you to join as our Affiliate Coordinator- Nordics. In this role you will be responsible for assisting with the growth, retention and reactivation of our country specific affiliates, and the growth of country specific traffic to our brands.
You will work closely with the Affiliate Managers in providing support for all affiliates currently active within the Comeon Connect and Almor Affiliates programs. Communicating regularly with affiliates, via skype, email and phone to optimise traffic to our portfolio of brands whilst ensuring that our profit margins are always at their optimum level. You will also be responsible for the reporting and analysing of data from this affiliation market.
In supporting the affiliate team, you will work closely with the affiliate set up to ensure the highest possible service. Providing support across the affiliate systems (including Omarsys and Bannerflow). You will also liaise with various networks, providers and will adopt a B2B sales role to execute promotional strategies.
Your main responsibilities related to Affiliate Management are:
- Source, evaluate, recruit and approve new affiliate partners (Market focused)
- Monitor affiliate practices and ensure compliance
- Deal negotiation
- Reactivation and Retention of existing affiliates –implementation initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI
- Perform ongoing analysis of affiliates, based on affiliate performance and potential to ensure ongoing positive ROI
- Answer Affiliate queries and provide consistent support and optimisation assistance
- Provide copy for external mailers, banners and text keys where possible
- Help execute and participate in industry shows and events
- Carry out competitor analysis on an ongoing basis
And when it comes to analysis here are the reporting responsibilities:
- Create and develop top line affiliation reports for the Head of Affiliates, Country Managers, Brand Managers and Affiliate Managers to ensure that we are fully aware of all KPI’s and our budget vs spend
- Create and deliver weekly reports to 3rd Parties -affiliate networks etc.
- Create and deliver adhoc reports to business owners / Head of Affiliates
Sounds good? So now, what's your background?
- Sound understanding of the iGaming industry
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Experience in managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Superior negotiating and influencing skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Basic HTML experience desirable
And you're of course also:
- Fluent in English and Swedish/ Norwegian and / or Finnish
- Excellent written communication skills with a flair for the creative
- Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail
- Metrics driven with exceptional analytical skills
- Motivated team player
- Self-starter, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- An optimist and loves a challenge
Have what it takes to join our fab Affiliate team? Please get going and apply below!
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and send your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today by sending your CV and cover letter and applying here below.
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you ;)
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.