Brand Operations Manager - Eurolotto
We are looking for a Brand Operations Manager for Eurolotto! We need you to come in and be responsible for running the day to day operational activities according to the brand vision and strategy that is set together with the Head of CRM; generating growth towards set KPI’s.
The lotto site offers traditional lotteries and casino games and you will be involved in all steps from planning marketing campaigns to evaluating them and continuously work on improving in terms of targeting, communication, conversion, offers and more. You will activate, retain, and reactivate customers in the best possible way, and ensure that the look and tone of voice on site and customer communication are to the highest standards and always on brand.
Lets dig into the nitty gritty..
- Manage a brand executive
- Oversee the planning, execution and delivery of activation, retention & reactivation campaigns and communication schedule in order to maximize brand revenues. This covers all campaigns through all targeted marketing channels ( email, SMS, onsite, DMs, Telesales & mobile push)
- Oversee and ensure that all campaigns and customer communications are according to set brand guidelines.
- Analyse the results (delivery, uptake and revenues) of campaigns together with the BI team and actively seeks to optimise and improve based on findings. Frequently testing new offers and campaign ideas and suggesting improvements with the help of the analysts
- Monitor top customer performance & high potential customers and keep a steady eye on player behaviour (activity, deposits, offer uptake etc) in order to quickly get numbers on target
- Oversee the running of any loyalty programmes
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders regarding branding and other acquisition initiatives to ensure acquisition and CRM activities are aligned.
- Liaise with central operations (Design, Development, Product, VIP, Payment, Customer Support) around customer activities to ensure 360 degrees’ visibility
- Establish solid communication channels to central operations to inform them about planned campaigns to ensure synergy
- Liaising with Business Development team regarding software bugs, testing new features and requesting further improvements and developments.
- Recruitment and training, works on processes and procedures together with Brand Development.
- Go to person whenever campaigns issues occur.
What experience/skills do you have?
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Finnish, Norwegian or German would be a plus!
- 2-3 years experience from similar type of roles
- Knowledge about bonuses and able to calculate bonus costs
- Knowledge of lotto/casino
- CRM experience is essential
What kind of person are you?
An analytical mindset
- Strong organisational skills, excellent time management and experience of balancing multiple projects essential
- Great understanding of a customer’s lifecycle
- Detail oriented
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to tailor your dialogue and delivery to cater for a variety of audiences
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines for large, multi-phase projects
We are a young, dynamic and innovative company, and we seek others who have the same entrepreneurial spirit to share ideas and make them happen. So, if you are tired of dealing with 'suits' and tiresome middle management politics, then ComeOn! is the place to be.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while and this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and inviting. Come by to our brand new, bright and friendly office in the heart of St Julians and challenge us in a game of ping pong or FIFA. If you're not into that, then a cold drink on our terrace on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
But of course we offer so much more than that! A competitive remuneration package with the opportunity to enhance this with a performance related bonus as well as private health insurance and annual well-being package.
We can't wait to hear from you!
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.