Senior Frontend Developer - London
Tech has come to the London ComeOn office! With our brands growing and striving to be in the forefront of the online gaming world when it comes to our customers experience we are looking to expand the tech team here in the city. Being close to the brand, product and business development teams will make us move quicker and that is why we are now looking for you, to join our team as Senior Frontend Developer.
Based in central London, in a fresh, spacious office with multiple work spots and a strong supporting team we are sure you’ll be able to do great things. Working on multiple brands our platform is a service oriented mobile website where stability, high performance, high availability and user experience are top priorities.
The client side is a multi-device web solution, which is based on React, Redux, Sass and HTML5 to maximize the customers’ experience. On the server side the business logic is proprietary developed java code together with open source frameworks and external integration modules. The database is a MySQL cluster with distributed and dedicated report servers and data warehouse. We are continuously looking for new technologies and innovative solutions to use in order to offer a very competitive gaming experience for our customers.
What will you get up to?
You will work with all parts of the system and through all stages of the development process in a team oriented and agile environment. You will collaborate closely with our designers, backend developers, testers and the business team to develop and implement new features.
You will be communicating with three main groups:
- Internal business teams including product owners & designers
- Internal technology team members such as backend & mobile app developers and test engineers
- External parties e.g. game providers
What experience and skills are we looking for?
- 4-10 years experience (we are looking for a senior-level developer!)
- You have a solid understanding of web applications and service based architecture across the entire stack.
- You have some serious skills in Web performance and Automation tools such as Gulp/Grunt
- Experience with unit testing and integrations
- Experience with React (or other JS Frameworks), Redux, Redux-Thunk, Storybook, Node.js, GIT, React-Router, Jest, Npm/Yarn, MySQL, Webpack, Mustache, Jenkins or similar technologies
- Responsive is the de facto new default so mobile experience is desirable
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Flexible use of holidays
- Free flowing snacks, fruits & drinks!
- Free breakfast, brunch or lunch served (first come first serve basis)
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and send your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today by sending your CV and cover letter and applying here below.
Applications are open from January until February 2019; they might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you ;)
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn! ? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.