Head of Compliance
We are looking for an experienced Head of Compliance to lead our Compliance Team in Malta! If you are looking for an exciting challenge, working with great talent in brand new offices, while expanding your experience look no further!
As Head of Compliance, you will have the overall responsibility for the company’s compliance with applicable regulations, ordinance and reporting requirements (including but not limited to UK and Malta).
What does this role look like? You will:
- Be appointed as UKGC PML holder, MLRO and Key official for the ComeOn Group
- Maintain excellent relationships with relevant regulatory and advisory bodies in different jurisdictions
- Administer and manage of all aspects of required licensing, approvals or prior-permissions for all products
- Be responsible for project management of system changes in relation to regulatory compliance, including the maintenance and approval of all relevant registers, company policies, internal control systems and associated documents
- Develop, implement and enforce of all relevant policies, procedures, processes and training programs relating to all areas of regulatory compliance including advertising, social responsibility, data protection and anti-money laundering
- Provide recommendations and direction to our senior management team and Board of Directors on all areas of regulatory compliance, in relation to company strategy and proposed business plans
- Manage the Compliance team including coaching and developing direct reports by providing consistent and regular development feedback
- You have 5+ years of experience working in a regulatory/technical compliance role within the online gaming industry.
- You have worked at a UKGC and MGA licensed B2C gaming operator
- You are fluent in the English language with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You initiate action and give direction with the ability to prioritise effectively to meet deadlines.
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
Waste no time and send your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today by sending your CV and cover letter and applying here below.