Data Warehouse Developer
Today, ComeOn has over 400 employees worldwide, with offices in London, Stockholm, and Malta. We offer Sportsbook, Casino and Poker around the world. We are a young, dynamic and innovative company and seek others who have the same entrepreneurial spirit to share ideas and make them happen. So, if you are tired of dealing with 'suits' who can't make decisions, and tiresome middle management politics, then ComeOn is the place to be.
As a Senior DW Developer at ComeOn! You will have both strategic and operational responsibilities. This include but are not limited to:
You will be responsible for supporting and further develop/refactor the existing data warehouses, which includes design and development of ETL processes, supporting and development of BI (using SQL) and analytical solutions and integration with source systems. You will review and further develop our current technology stack to ensure we stay modern and use best practices, and at the same time mentor junior members of the team.
You will also work on creating and improving existing processes, ensuring that the data warehouse has the best architecture, data quality, and that the environment is performant, scalable & manageable, even for complex SQL and analytic queries.
Other responsibilities may be establish and develop ETL and reporting frameworks and also supporting the logical and physical integration of our systems for proper data migration and modelling.
Alteryx and Talend are our ETL tools, Redshift and InfiniDB as data warehouse backend, Tableau and Pentaho as BI reporting solutions, Python to pre-generate and distribute scorecards via emails. Primarily the work will be centred around the design, development and maintenance of ETL processes and BI reports.
We believe you are a person with a “can do” mindset that is comfortable working in a fast paced and agile environment. You love solving problems and are flexible but still have a finger top feeling about how to prioritize your day. Your way of working is proactive and you have a sense for details.
You understand the need to be flexible to business requirements, you have a strong work ethic and are a problem solver. At the same time it is important that you can have a good work/life balance. It is important that you can prioritise and deal with upcoming and ad hoc problems systematically and communicate well what needs to be done, how and why.
You enjoy sharing your knowledge with junior staff, but also believe you can learn something from them as well.
If you have experience from iGaming that’s a big plus.
- 7+ years of hands on work experience within DW/Data Integration
- Relevant academic degree
- Experience in maintaining a Data Warehouse of 1TB as minimum
- Extensive SQL query writing and optimisation experience
- Strong experience with DBMS such as MySQL, PostgreSQL and Oracle
- Experience with columnar databases such as InfiniDB or Amazon Redshift is desired
- Extensive hands on experience using Talend or similar mainstream ETL tools.
- Interest in systems managing semantic layer of Business Intelligence/Analytical platforms such as Tableau (preferred), MicroStrategy, SAP Business Objects (BO), Oracle Business Intelligence EE (OBIEE), IBM Cognos or Pentaho
- Experience with Inmon or Kimball methodologies
- Fluent in English
- EU citizen or holding a valid Swedish work permit
- A competitive salary + bonuses
- 30 paid vacation days a year
- Generous pension and insurance benefits
- Generous health subsidy
- Benefits, discounts and offer with Benify
- Company events and AW’s
We are a flat organization which means less managers managing managers. At ComeOn! we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
But working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cozy, come by and challenge us in FIFA, dart, table tennis, pool, poker or mini golf and if you're not into that stuff, a cold beer from the beer fridge might be your type of melody.
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.