German Speaking Brand Executive- Euroslots
Want to be our new Brand guru for the German market? Then read on....
This is a key role within the EuroSlots Brand Team where the Brand Executive is responsible for the copy writing and the day to day execution. Your role is to follow up of the operational tasks for all markets, through the customers’ whole lifecycle and to be punctual with keen eye on details.
The Brand Executive is playing an instrumental part in the brand campaign execution function, making sure all customer facing material is being planned, set up and delivered on time, with high quality, may it be on site, via emails, SMS or through other media. You will get to assist the Brand Account Manager with the campaign planning for the brand as a whole.
As a real doer, in this role you will be writing copy, request translations (if required) and creatives, ensuring the content on the brand site is always fresh and up-to-date as well as setting up campaigns towards specific target groups, executing and delivering customer communications through all targeted marketing channels (primarily email and SMS).
To have a structured approach to work, be daring and not afraid to get hands dirty is key for the brand executive. There will always be things to do and new endeavours to seek out within this role. In addition, you will be required to help other brands in our portfolio with your excellent copywriting and translation skills!
What will you be doing?
- Working with the brand team to create monthly CRM campaign plans as well as following up on results independently and together with the BI-team
- Coordinating campaign briefs and requests within the team and/or to central teams according to agreed timelines
- Creating and publishing engaging copy according to the brand tone of voice. The copy will be used for customer communication (onsite content, emails, banners, social media etc.) to encourage new and existing players to engage with the site/brand and take part in promotions
- Updating content such as text and resources on the brand sites
- Using internal and third-party provider platforms to create campaign specific pages and promotions.
- Ensuring correct groups/segments/offers are used, that correct sections of the website are updated, and items are published/unpublished as per plans
- Managing and executing the brands’ communication delivery, accurately and as per given timelines. Responsibilities will include setting up, testing, sending, tracking and reporting on email and SMS
- Setting up and execution of automated activities (all lifecycle stages)
- Establishing solid communication channels to central operations to inform them about planned campaigns to ensure synergy
- Be prepared to do central content and help other brands with copywriting/translation
- German language at native level is a prerequisite
- Exceptional command of English language (both written and verbal)
- Impeccable writing and editing skills; mastery of grammar, punctuation and style
- Strong organisational skills, excellent time management and experience of balancing multiple projects is essential.
- General IT-knowledge: Internet, browsers, MS Office, Google tools, etc.
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to tailor dialogue and delivery to cater for a variety of audiences
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines for large, multi-phase projects
- Utilise marketing knowledge and/or experience
- Apply a result orientated process using solid analytical skills
- Able to use good judgment based on sound understanding of metrics and data
- Show adaptability and handle changes in priorities
- Bring creativity and innovative ways of thinking
- What's more, if you have worked within iGaming, have experience with using and optimising CRM techniques (campaign planning, copy writing, communications, segmentation and implementation) this will be considered a great plus!
We are a young, dynamic and innovative company and seek others who have the same entrepreneurial spirit to share ideas and make them happen. So, if you are tired of dealing with 'suits' who can't make decisions, and tiresome middle management politics, then ComeOn! is the place to be.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while and this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and welcoming. Come by our brand new, bright and friendly office in the heart of St Julian's and challenge us to a game of ping pong or FIFA. Or join us on the terrace for a cold drink on a Friday afternoon.
If this sounds like you, we're looking forward to hearing from you!
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn! ? Check it out here!