For this role, one is more than welcome to just work, bring a good spirit and get things done.
No meetings, your manager will take care of that if you wish.
Budget insight and clear, but of course sometimes rapidly changing, prio's.
You will be working in a regulated environment and any prior knowledge is valued.
We do expect you to be a keyboard warrior and have a good set of base skills but as a quick learner you will pick up quickly.
- Puppet, hopefully even version 5
- Plenty of Linux skills and tricks
- vSphere, K8s, Docker and tools
- Packer, Choria, FAI, you name it, if we don't have it you may bring it.
- Speak English, Shell and maybe Python.
- Have broken and fixed several of your home installations.
You'll get a good computer and free choice of editor, as long as it's Vim.
Other than that:
- A competitive salary + bonuses
- 30 paid vacation days a year
- Generous pension and insurance benefits
- Brand new laptop and smartphone with fully paid plan
- Generous health subsidy benefit
- Fresh Fruit
- Company events and AW’s, including breakfast mornings and Friday beers
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
Submit your resume and .vimrc today!
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn! Check us out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.