UK Marketing Executive - PPC
As UK Marketing Executive, you will be working in a small but dynamic team of three people, helping to drive the success of ComeOn! and Mobilebet in the UK.
The core channel of responsibility for this role is PPC. You’ll also be expected to have a sound grasp of SEO, working with the UK team and also other teams within ComeOn! Not forgetting the wider team, you'll also work closely with internal teams within ComeOn! Key relationships include Customers Service, Affiliates, CRM, Mechanics, Campaign and Graphics teams.
This role also involves being the main day-to-day contact with some of our external, 3rd party suppliers. You will be expected to be confident in managing the day-to-day- relationships with your assigned agencies and be able to share reports and presentations relating to campaign or channel performance in the process.
Let's dig into the nitty gritty details;
- Manage, build and implement PPC marketing strategy. This includes areas such as campaign management, reporting, optimisation and analysis
- From planning and execution, creating effective acquisition promotions, reporting and analysis, taking learnings and optimising to sharing learning with the UK team and company at large.
- Manage and implement SEO and content strategy
- This includes coordination and management of technical areas related to our blog and content, assisiting on developing mobile marketing strategy
- Manage campaigns and promotions
- These are across various core online and offline channels including paid social, organic social, display, mobile marketing, radio, press and TV. Working together with the team to share knowledge and stand out with creative briefs on both brands. Your writing style can be adapted to be on brand and you will enjoy helping out with onsite content and CRM, including areas such as copywriting and management of onsite creatives.
You will be expected to have 2-3 years’ experience of working within a similar role at either an agency or client side and have an in-depth knowledge of search marketing. You will be responsible for delivering, managing and reporting on all aspects of our PPC marketing strategy, including the day to day management of agencies and suppliers.
In addition to search marketing you’ll also have a broad scope to work across other channels such as display, social media, content, TV, radio, press and OOH. Additionally, you will assist the UK Marketing Executive and the UK Country Manager on other areas including promotions, onsite content, CRM and copywriting.
To manage campaigns successfully, you will be experienced in working with Google AdWords alongside other marketing technology platforms, ideally DoubleClick Search and DoubleClick Campaign Manager. iGaming experience is preferred but is not essential.
In short we are after someone with:
- Paid search marketing
- Acquisition and brand marketing
- Campaign management (across all channels)
- Agency management (across all channels)
- Content and CRM experience
Competencies we are searching for in the next UK Marketing Executive:
- Performance driven
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Take on ad hoc tasks as required
We are a flat organization which means less managers managing managers. At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in awhile, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or FIFA and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
Applications might take a week or two to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you ;)