CRM Communications Executive
Are you a proactive & self-motivated individual who pays great attention to detail even when faced with tight deadlines & busy days?
Then this vital role within Campaign Delivery if for you! You will be part of the team responsible for planning, creating and executing campaigns accurately & on time. Your responsibilities will include setting up, testing, sending, tracking and reporting on email, SMS and Push campaigns for our biggest brand ComeOn.
There are three key elements to this role..
- managing email, push & SMS marketing channels and the development/implementation of performance driven CRM marketing campaigns in line with current strategy
- building, testing, sending, tracking & reporting on campaigns
- planning & executing tests to determine best practice for different campaigns & customer segments
- developing & delivering all dynamic, targeted & personalised communication to different customer segments
- managing the automated customer workflows (NRC) together with the CRM Manager & Country teams
- building & maintaining effective customer journeys for active & inactive customers
- you will be the main point of contact between ComeOn! & our ESP provider
- liaising with internal teams such as the graphics department when changes & updates are needed
- analysing & tracking the effectiveness of email, SMS & push marketing activity
- designing A/B tests to improve performance of all communications
- continuously monitoring & improving unsubscribe rates
- HTML knowledge
- experience of working with ESPs & email marketing
- excellent project management skills
- time management is a strength of yours!
- reporting & analysing in order to improve is something you thrive at
- super detail orientated & organised
- a strong communicator (both written & verbal)
- able to work autonomously but also love working with a team to reach goals!
- able to work under pressure to tight deadline
- someone who knows how to prioritise & manage deadlines for multiple projects at the same time
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and send your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today by sending your CV and cover letter and applying here below.
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you ;)
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn! ? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.