Payments and Fraud Administrator
We are looking for the next Payment and Fraud Administrator, aka superhero - who will make the day for our customers and catch the evil fraudsters! Can you perform under pressure? Work independently whilst still having a laugh? Have you got previous payments and fraud experience? Do you speak any of the following languages: Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, German or Polish? Maybe you don't but hey, your English is pretty good. If you are keen to learn more, then please read on what this role entails...
Back to the serious stuff, in a few lines you will be expected to work various shifts, including nights as well as weekends. You will be responsible for checking gaming transactions for any fraudulent activity whilst ensuring that ComeOn retains its ability to transact freely and efficiently with our customers. An average work day will mainly involve checking game play, withdrawal requests and verifying due diligence from the customers. You will be involved in gathering background information to develop and deliver analysis on fraud groups. Therefore there is also a strong sense of responsibility to protect ComeOn, our customers and any stakeholders from inherent risk caused by fraud and error.
Success for you looks like this:
- Ensure payments made to processing centres and e-wallets are sent successfully within time frames specified in service level agreements and in accordance with the company’s fraud and risk policy
- Review of customer documentation and KYC checks for various jurisdictions in line with policy.
- Check that the customer due diligence database accurately reflects all personal documents received from customers
- Ascertain any fraudulent transactions and accounts are spotted early to minimize the risk to the company
- Run daily security checks including reports on new customer accounts and payment transactions to protect the business from technical issues and abuse
- Handling suspicious accounts and events in accordance with company procedures.
- Communicate with 2nd line support team and payment providers to solve customer problems in the most efficient way
- Initiate supporting improvements to the Payments and Risk functions in the department
- Contributing to team effort by meeting KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Ad hoc tasks as required by the Team Lead
We work in an international office with people from all over the world so by default we want you to be able to share and contribute ideas to the team so fluency in English is essential. Good communication and seeking solutions is essential to work efficiently in all teams, especially our Payments and Fraud team.
If you have experience within the industry, the online gaming world of sports betting and casino then that's ace, if you have experience in payments and fraud elsewhere and have a keen interest in placing your own bets or have had a play around on casino's before then that might work too ;) Either way we need you to have experience withing a Payments and Fraud team.
In turn, this clearly means that you have an excellent understanding of all fraud and payment processes (e.g. KYC, AML, etc.). You probably have strong numerical skills, analytical skills and have a very good eye for details. This is especially important when reviewing documents or looking at approving transactions of all sizes.
Good knowledge of MS Excel / Word and excellent keyboard skills are a given almost these days, but we want to add them in there in case!
We need you to be able to learn new technology/systems/applications quickly as some of the ones we have may be different to those you have used in the past. At ComeOn we believe you to be an expert in your field, so you will be expected to be able to work on your own initiative, according to deadlines set. We all have goals and targets here and it is up to each and everyone of us to make sure these are achieved and met.
We are a young, dynamic and innovative company and seek others who have the same entrepreneurial spirit to share ideas and make them happen. So, if you are tired of dealing with 'suits' who can't make decisions, and tiresome middle management politics, then ComeOn! is the place to be.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while and this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy. Come by to our brand new bright and friendly office in the heart of St Julians and challenge us in a game of ping pong or FIFA and if you're not into that or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
But of course we offer so much more than that! A competitive remuneration package with the opportunity to enhance this with a performance related bonus as well as private health insurance and annual well-being package.
We can't wait to hear from you!
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn! ? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.