Finnish / Swedish speaking Brand Executive (EuroLotto)
Here at EuroLotto, players from all over the world and all walks of life can dream big, but win even bigger! They can play for the most exciting global lottery jackpots; as well as enjoying a market-leading range of casino games. And if you’re ready to help turn some of those dreams into a reality, this role might be just the ticket…
We're looking for a Finnish / Swedish speaking Brand Executive; a key role in the EuroLotto team, where you're responsible for the day to day execution of operational tasks as planned and agreed with the team, according to the brand vision and strategy - and with a focus on the Swedish and Finnish market.
This is a very hands-on role, in which you will be writing copy, managing the delivery of translations (if required) and creatives, ensuring the content (games, promotions, text) in all brand channels is always fresh and up-to-date, as well as executing and delivering customer communications through all targeted marketing channels (primarily email, SMS, DMs & mobile push).
As an ambassador, you'll follow the brand values, tone of voice and long term strategy in all communication. This role will really play an integral part in the evolution of EuroLotto as it enters a very exciting growth phase - you’ll contribute with your solid skills, a keenness to succeed and oodles of creativity.
Tell me more, what will I be doing?
- Working with the brand team to create monthly CRM campaign plans as well as following up on results independently and together with the BI-team
- Coordinating campaign briefs and requests within the team and/or to central teams according to agreed timelines
- Creating and publishing engaging copy according to the brand tone of voice. The copy will be used for customer communication (onsite content, emails, banners etc) to encourage new and existing players to engage with the site/brand, to play lotto and casino, and take part in promotions
- Updating content such as text and resources on the brand sites
- Using internal and third-party provider platforms to create campaign specific pages and promotions. Ensuring correct groups/segments/offers are used, that correct sections of the website are updated and items are published/unpublished as per plans
- Managing and executing the brands’ communication delivery, accurately and as per given timelines. Responsibilities will include setting up, testing, sending, tracking and reporting on email, SMS and Push campaigns
- Setting up and execution of automated activities (all lifecycle stages)
- Establishing solid communication channels to central operations to inform them about planned campaigns to ensure synergy
Cool, so who will you be working with you wonder... This is a small team and a lot can be done, however, more can be achieved when working with not only the Eurolotto Team but also other central teams. You would be expected to be in touch with the support team for information, feedback, and future improvements; brief and support Customer Service with campaign details; be up to date with the Casino team for insights and information; liaise regularly with Graphics team and also 3rd party provider companies; including but not limited to marketing agencies, game providers, translation services etc.
"Ok ok, I'm in! What are you after?" Well we are of course looking for you to be fluent in ideally both Swedish and Finnish at native level and we also want to you have exceptional command of the English language (both written and verbal). You should be able to show off your impeccable writing and editing skills; and flaunt your mastery of grammar, punctuation and style to reflect the brand.
Other essential skills are:
- General IT-knowledge: Internet, browsers, MS Office, etc.
- Strong organisational skills, excellent time management and experience of balancing multiple projects
Check, check and check - what else? Other areas of competence we wish for success in this role are:
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to tailor dialogue and delivery to cater for a variety of audiences
- Utilising current marketing knowledge and/or experience
- Bring creativity and innovative ways of thinking
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage deadlines for large, multi-phase projects
- Apply a results orientated process using solid analytical skills
- Ability to use good judgment based on sound understanding of metrics and data
- To show adaptability and handle changes in priorities
Lastly, we would love it if you also had iGaming industry experience especially from within a marketing team, and experience using and optimising CRM techniques (segmentation, campaign planning, implementation, copy writing and communications). Don't fret though, if you don't and have passion for the brand and are excited to push your career into marketing then we still want to hear from you!
We are a young, dynamic and innovative company and seek others who have the same entrepreneurial spirit to share ideas and make them happen. So, if you are tired of dealing with 'suits' who can't make decisions, and tiresome middle management politics, then ComeOn! is the place to be.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while and this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy. Come by to our bright, friendly, marina view office and challenge us in a game of ping pong or FIFA and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
Applications might take 2 weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you ;)