Finnish-speaking Brand Operations Manager (London)
We are looking for a Finnish-speaking Brand Operations Manager for a new exciting brand and this could be you! Do you want to take charge of the day-to-day operational activities in line with the brand vision & strategy that is set together with the CCO & Brand Development Manager? If the answer is yes then generating growth will be key for you.
The brand will be predominantly casino focused and you will be involved in all steps from A to Z, that means planning marketing campaigns to evaluating them. Therefore, you will continuously work on improving them in terms of targeting, communication, conversion, offers and more.
Your goal will be to activate, retain, and reactivate customers in the best possible way, and ensure that the look and tone of voice on site and customer communication are to the highest standards and always on brand! More of that soon as it’s so new it’s not out there yet, exciting!
What will you get up to day-to-day?
- Plan, execute and deliver activation, retention & reactivation campaigns and communication schedule in order to maximize brand revenues. This covers all campaigns through all targeted marketing channels (primarily email, SMS, onsite, DMs, Telesales & mobile push)
- Ensure that all campaigns and customer communications are according to set brand guidelines.
- Analyse the results (delivery, uptake and revenues) of campaigns together with the BI team and actively seek to optimise and improve based on findings. Frequently testing new offers and campaign ideas and suggesting improvements with the help of the analysts
- Monitor top customer performance & high potential customers and keep a steady eye on player behaviour (activity, deposits, offer uptake etc) in order to quickly get numbers on target
- Run loyalty programmes
- Liaise with CCO/Brand Development Manager regarding branding, TV commercials, external online media etc to ensure acquisition and CRM activities are aligned (where applicable)
- Liaise with central operations (VIP, Payment, Customer Support) around customer activities to ensure 360 degrees’ visibility
- Establish solid communication channels to central operations to inform them about planned campaigns to ensure synergy
- Liaising with Business Development team regarding software bugs, testing new features and requesting further improvements and developments.
You are a native level Finnish speaker with excellent English skills and 2-3 years experience from similar types of roles relating to casino, sportsbook and CRM! Alongside your analytical, detail-oriented mindset you have a great understanding of a customer’s lifecycle and of how bonuses are calculated. Your organisational skills are second to none, with experience of balancing multiple projects and tasks. You prioritise your tasks well and can manage tight deadlines effectively. Last but not least, you are a great communicator (both written & verbal) with the ability to tailor your dialogue & delivery to cater for a variety of audiences!
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and send your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today by sending your CV and cover letter and applying here below.
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you ;)
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.