Today, ComeOn has over 400 employees worldwide, with offices in London, Stockholm, Istanbul, Malta, and Umeå. We offer Casino and Sportsbook around the world. We are a young, dynamic and innovative company and seek others who have the same entrepreneurial spirit to share ideas and make them happen. So, if you are tired of dealing with 'suits' who can't make decisions, and tiresome middle management politics, then ComeOn is the place to be.
As the Programmatic Manager at ComeOn! You will step into a brand new role in our Performance Marketing Team. As the first person stepping into this role you will get the exciting opportunity to head up our Programmatic Marketing ways of working, processes, tools and other central areas that this role will cover.
As the Programmatic Manager and with the full ownership of our Programmatic Buying Unit you will start off with a great mix of both strategic and operational work. Your days can look like:
- Plan all programmatic campaigns
- Setting up, optimizing and trafficking campaigns via DSP:s
- Plan, set up and optimize RTB- campaigns on both open ad-exchanges and private marketplaces.
- Negotiate and set up deals with local vendors and premium publishers.
- Analyse and report campaign results.
- Integrate the programmatic campaigns with other performance marketing channels.
- Advising and assist with everything from estimate recommendations to setting strategies regarding technical capacities and contextual opportunities for Programmatic Marketing.
This role may in the future include staff and management responsibilities.
We are looking for you who has a can-do mindset and not afraid of getting your hands dirty. You have a passion for digital marketing and keep yourself up to date on what’s hot and not in the area. You have excellent time management skills and you are comfortable with working in a holistic environment where the performance team closely collaborate with each other and other departments of the business.
You also have:
- 3-5 years experience of operational work with programmatic campaigns
- DSP/SSP experience
- Experience with Doubleclick (DBM & DCM)
- Experience in setting up private/direct deals
- Creative Optimization experience (eg. Bannerflow, Google studio)
If you have experience in DMP, it’s a huge plus.
Please note that we will get back to you on your application in January due to Christmas Holiday.
- A competitive salary + bonuses
- 30 paid vacation days a year
- Generous pension and insurance benefits
- Generous health subsidy
- Benefits, discounts and offers with Benify
- Company events and AW’s
We are a flat organization which means less managers managing managers. At ComeOn! we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
But working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cozy, come by and challenge us in FIFA, dart, table tennis, pool, poker or mini golf and if you're not into that stuff, a cold beer from the beer fridge might be your type of melody.
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn! ? Check it out here!If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Noticehere.