Norwegian speaking Junior Account Manager
Work in a fun, young and dynamic environment as our new VIP Junior Account Manager here at ComeOn! This is an exciting role covering all aspects of account management, operational processes of the VIP programmes, and reactivation of lapsed VIPs and will also work on delivering the objectives and overall strategy of the VIP channel with a specific focus on the whole base of VIP segments. You are a doer, business minded, resilient with a keen eye for detail, solid interpersonal skills and genuine team player. Your true passion lies in leading and driving results getting the customers engaged and delivering the overarching business goals!
What will you be doing day to day?
• Reinforcing the Super VIP service through Hospitality, CRM, and promotions across multiple brands or dedicated brand/markets.
• Deliver high service standards, offer an enhanced, proactive approach by responding to and initiating contact with players via phone and email in order to increase their lifetime value
• Build strong relationships with valuable customers and provide superb service and gaming experience tailored to them, across all products
• Manage the growth of middle and low tier VIP customer database
• Answer VIP customer queries regarding financial transactions, betting activity and general information queries to provide a one stop contact point which could include gaming queries
• Initiate campaigns that will drive activity for high net worth customers, ensure that they are generated in a timely manner, results monitored and reported
• Build a strong customer knowledge and use that to tailor promotions to VIPs and for any customer service needs of VIPs
• Maximize and enhance the Customer journey and promoting responsible gambling, aimed at strengthening profitable relationships
• Work alongside our Product and Brand teams to increase brand awareness
• Monitor the customer base for the new Potential VIP customers
• Plan and execute events within the VIP team; entertain and host customers at various local and global events
• Pro-actively make outbound calls to clients providing them with information and promotional opportunities as required
• Improve and expand on product and industry expertise to benefit our VIP customers
So, you have been in the online gaming industry for a while and have experience with both the casino and sportsbook services. You started in support, telesales or outbound calling and would like to become more of a specialist when dealing with customers.
You have shown positive interpersonal skills and have the ability to quickly build a rapport with valuable players. Every player should be treated as a VIP and that is your mantra, and that is why you do deliver the best customer service.
When it comes to communication you are confident and articulate well in both English and Norwegian and this is fine by you whether it’s on e-mail, phone or chat. You are there for players when needed, flexible with your work hours and able to work various shifts if need be.
On top of all this, you are good at multi-tasking and prioritising. Your line manager does not tell you what to do as you are trusted and able to take ownership of daily tasks. Shown once, and you know what to do, asking questions when a task is new but quick to pick up skills and processes quickly.
Being target driven, the competitive salary and bonus structure appeal to you and you like to prove to yourself and team that you can meet targets; both monthly and quarterly ones to meet pre-determined productivity, quality and service levels that ComeOn sets to reach top service.
We are a young, dynamic and innovative company and seek others who have the same entrepreneurial spirit to share ideas and make them happen. So, if you are tired of dealing with 'suits' who can't make decisions, and tiresome middle management politics, then ComeOn! is the place to be.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while and this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and welcoming. Come by our brand new bright and friendly office in the heart of St Julian's and challenge us to a game of ping pong or FIFA. Or if you're not into that, a cold drink on a Friday afternoon might be your type of melody.
We can't wait to hear from you!
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn! ? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.