Brand Operations Manager - Swedish speaking (Casinostugan)
We are looking for a Brand Operations Manager for Casinostugan, could this be you? You will be responsible for everything “internally” regarding the brand. These duties are carried out with help from a brand team and internal resources. Sometimes this role also takes on some external tasks that is more natural for internal team to handle than external, and there are times when work is done with external agencies and partners. Decisions are usually taken by the BOM, but if complex or costly ones need to be taken then these are done together with the Brand Owner.
If we had to break these down in more detail they would look a little something like this (Note that many of these are solved with team/partners and internal stake holders):
- Get customers activated through testing start pages, offers, copy, send outs etc
- Retain customers as best as possible with campaigns, offers, communication, customer programs, competitions, VIP treatment, support and other methods keeping CLTV in mind.
- Reactivate customers as best as possible given their CLTV through campaigns, communication, VIP treatment, tele sales, events and other methods
- Keeping the site “nice” and up to date with current brand strategies in mind.
- Send reports as often as needed to describe status, changes, plans etc
- Always planning for the future with new and better insight to be ahead of the competition
- Develop and optimise the loyalty programs
- Be a part of the decision making process regarding branding, commercials, media etc. Making sure we all go in the same direction with the brand and are able to align internal and external communication as best as possible
- Handle and update Social Media
- Order and deliver some of the advertising material
You will be working closely with Brand Executives and the Brand Owner as well as other internal teams. It is very important to knowledge share and be transparent about what is happening with the brand and liaise this with the others teams such as product teams, graphics and customer engagement team. In your role you might be helping to recruit for the team and support and mentor some team members that form part of the Casinostugan team.
Other duties can come up as part of the role, including travel to Sweden or other countries for workshops, filming, etc.
Ok this sounds great, who is the perfect profile then? We want someone who has gained experience and skills such as:
- Analytical and able to present reports in a logical and understandable way
- Able to manage multiple project simultaneously
- Write creative and selling copy in Swedish
- Understanding of segmentation and CRM
- Strong understanding of the Swedish market
Other competencies we are looking for are:
- Impeccable written and spoken Swedish
- Positive can-do attitude
- Strong organisational skills
- Efficient and good at time-management
Right, I think I've got this, how do I apply? Read more below...
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
I’m Interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and send your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today by sending your CV and cover letter and applying here below, asap.
Applications might take a few days to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you ;)