Norwegian speaking Customer Service Team Leader
Are you analytical, a team player and can bring the best out of people? Do you speak Norwegian and are looking to lead and motivate a team of talented Customer Service Agents to ensure we provide extraordinary customer service? If you can answer yes to all of these questions, then this is the opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Customer Service Team Leader to join the ComeOn! Family. This individual will be intuitive and resourceful, ensuring that we provide the best player experience. This person will also be a self starter and be constantly looking for ways to improve customer service practices and player journeys. Is this you? If yes, read on!
What will you get up to day to day?
- Hire staff with the aim of establishing a proactive team functioning with high standards
- Forecast future workload and propose staffing plans to Head of Customer Service and Support Operations Manager
- Coach and develop staff on their work for continuous improvement of individual results
- Review quality and efficiency of your staff and arrange regular personal development meetings
- Schedule and coordinate my team along with other CS language teams when necessary
- Report and analyse team performance on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Plan and organise motivational activities
- Ensure Compliance and Responsible Gaming procedures are adhered to by everyone
- Responsible for Chat and Email service lines ensuring we adhere to pre-agreed opening times with Brand Teams
- Effectively manage the team, ensuring effective use of resource
- Ensure all activities are carried out on-brand and to a high standard, whilst maintaining the company high standards for fairness and integrity
- Ensure team members understand how to meet performance expectations and provide ongoing support
- Develops short term improvement plans for individuals with clearly defined measures of success
- Extensive knowledge in Customer Service via email and live chat
- Sports Betting and iGaming industry knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to motivate others
- Ability to work in a proactive manner, positive attitude with attention to detail
- A strong customer service ethic
- Able to work on a shift basis
We are a young, dynamic and innovative company and seek others who have the same entrepreneurial spirit to share ideas and make them happen. So, if you are tired of dealing with 'suits' who can't make decisions, and tiresome middle management politics, then ComeOn! is the place to be.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while and this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy. Come by to our brand new bright and friendly office in the heart of St Julians and challenge us in a game of ping pong or FIFA and if you're not into that or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
But of course we offer so much more than that! A competitive remuneration package with the opportunity to enhance this with a performance related bonus as well as private health insurance and annual well-being package.
We can't wait to hear from you!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.