1st/2ndline IT Support
We are looking for a new IT Support to join us in London to be our 1st and 2nd line tech support to help the London office (ca. 100 users) as well as the other offices (ca. 400 users)! This role is essential to keep the whole London operation running smoothly and aligned across our other locations. You are hands on and happy to help anyone who may have a question about their screens messing up, to the visitor who is missing their adapter at the office. No issue is too big or small and you always use your positive energy and helpful attitude to find the solutions for others.
You will be working with the Head of internal IT and 6 other team members who are based across the three main offices: London, Stockholm & Malta.
Your week will be made up of varied tasks including:
- Setting & following up on requirements to ensure operations run smoothly
- Ensuring all computer hardware and software is up-to-date in line with our policies, and recommending changes to the policy if needed
- IT onboarding & offboarding of employees
- Contributing to the roadmap by finding improvements & resolving them
- Document & automate tasks required for day-to-day work and legislation
- Keeping up to date on your skills and sharing knowledge with colleagues on relevant areas
The most important attribute you have is that you are proactive, open-minded and forward thinking! You love interacting with others so communication is one of your strong suits. You're a problem solver, actively seeking out unnoticed or unreported issues.
You have multi-year knowledge within some of the following areas:
- Microsoft Windows Active Directory and Services
- Windows and MacOS desktop
- Desktop automation
- G Suite, Office 365 packages
- Linux (Debian/Ububtu) is a plus
You also have some knowledge about commonly used products & services:
- Hardware troubleshooting
- Jira & Trello
- Antivirus & anti-malware (ESET)
- Understanding of wired & wireless networking (firewalls, Meraki switches & AP's)
If you're now thinking 'I've got this!' we are pleased so read on.
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Additionally we've got:
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Subsidised gym
- Free lunch, brunch or breakfast every day
- Relaxed office atmosphere with pool table, ping pong & Playstation
- Friday drinks provided
- Company Bonus scheme
- and more...
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and send your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today by sending your CV and cover letter and applying here below.
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you ;)
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.