Stockholm based - Senior Lead Frontend Web Developer
Today, ComeOn has over 375 employees worldwide, with offices in London, Stockholm, and Malta. We offer Sportsbook, Casino and Poker around the world. We are a young, dynamic and innovative company and seek others who have the same entrepreneurial spirit to share ideas and make them happen. So, if you are tired of dealing with 'suits' who can't make decisions, and tiresome middle management politics, then ComeOn is the place to be.
The database is a MySQL cluster with distributed and dedicated report servers and data warehouse. We are continuously looking for new technologies and innovative solutions to use in order to offer a very competitive gaming experience for our customers.
We are looking for an experienced Front-end Web Developer who also have experience from leading projects. You are dedicated and want to help us build the best gambling site out there, and by best we mean it’s accessible, responsive, performance friendly, scalable and test driven.
You will work hands on with all parts of the system and through all stages of the development process in a team orientated and agile environment. You will have a close collaboration with our designers, backend developers, testers and the business team in the organisation to develop and implement new features.
As a Lead Front-end Developer you will lead fun, challenging, big and small projects. You will work cross-functionally with other system architects
This role will contain staff responsibilities. This includes but are not limited to: Development talks, recruitment, salary reviews, coaching and more.
You are a curious individual that loves finding solutions to all kinds of challenges and you are comfortable with stepping up and think outside the box. You keep yourself updated in the Frontend world to know more about which tools, frameworks etc that will bring great value for us to use. You can motivate your opinions and will together with the team choose which technologies we should use ahead to be able to offer the best gaming site on the market.
· You have a solid understanding of web applications and service based architecture across the entire stack.
· You have some serious skills in Web performance and Automation tools such as Gulp/Grunt, npm and webpack.
· Experience with unit testing and preferably TDD
· Experience with React, Angular or Vue or similar technologies
· Responsive is the de facto new default so mobile experience is desirable.
· Leadership experience
· Strong team-player skills
· A competitive salary + bonuses
· 30 paid vacation days a year
· Generous pension and insurance benefits
· Brand new workstation and smartphone with fully paid plan
· Free gym membership with Stockholm’s Leading gym chain
· Fresh Fruit daily
· Company events and AW’s, including breakfast mornings and Friday beers.
We are a flat organization which means less managers managing managers. At ComeOn! we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
But working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cozy, come by and challenge us in FIFA, dart, table tennis, pool, poker or mini golf and if you're not into that stuff, a cold beer from the beer fridge might be your type of melody.