Norwegian-speaking Brand Executive - Folkeautomaten
Folkeautomaten Norway needs your help to coordinate and run the show smoothly! The Brand Executive will be working closely with the Brand Operation Manager in order to manage the Norwegian user experience as well as assisting in setting up, executing and following up campaigns.
You have an eye for detail and seek improvements to increase efficiency for campaign setups and execution within the team. Together with the team you will strive to present the most polished experience for the end user. Working in a fast-paced environment excites you and you enjoy taking on new challenges!
As a real doer you will ensure the content on the site is always fresh & you love working with a diverse team.
What will you get up to day today?
- Writing content and keeping the site up to date
- Configure campaigns according to needs of Brand Account Manager
- Coordinate with relevant departments according to campaign plan
- Executing send outs (Newsletters and SMS)
- Handle ad hoc duties
We are looking for someone who can:
- Delegate tasks appropriately
- Organise and allocate the right resources for task achievement
- Effectively work with diverse staff members
- Handle obstacles and challenges to goal achievement
- Build constructive relationships with staff and team members
What kind of person are you?
- Good interpersonal skills in Norwegian and English
- Strong work ethic
- Manages stressful situations well
- Good time management skills
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and send your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today by sending your CV and cover letter and applying here below.
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you ;)
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.