Swedish speaking Brand Executive (CherryCasino)
Are you passionate about CRM? Are you looking to develop your skills within online casino? Are you already familiar with the industry and feel like it’s time to take on a new challenge? Do you want to take your knowledge and experience to the next level?
CherryCasino are looking for a Swedish-speaking Brand Executive to run the daily brand operations and come up with new and creative ways to engage players through exciting campaigns & content.
In this role, you will be working in a team of different nationalities, and you’ll get the chance to take part in everything that is being done behind the scenes of an online casino. Together with your team and the brand operations manager, you will make sure that CherryCasino continues its success in Sweden and NorwayCan you already see yourself as part of the team? If the answer is yes, then keep on reading.
What will you get up to?
- Monthly campaign planning with your team and the brand operations manager in order to set up campaigns and promotions, including cultural events, holidays and exclusive campaigns.
- Working closely with your manager on campaign analysis to determine campaign performances.
- Working closely with other areas of the business, such as the VIP team, casino team, country manager etc…
- Taking full responsibility of the customer communication process for the Swedish market; write and conduct engaging content (including but not limited to onsite information, campaigns, newsletters and banners) to engage new and existing players to take part of offers and promotions. Send all copy for translation.
- Using internal and third-party platforms to create and send out promotional information such as emails and SMS campaigns for the Swedish and Norwegian market. Ensure that the communication and specific offers are sent out to the correct segments of players.
- Update websites with correct and new information, banners and campaigns, and making sure all game categories are up to date.
- Using time management to follow deadlines and ensure that all content is written in time for translation, and that send-outs are scheduled in a timely manner.
- Setting up and follow-up of automated campaigns and send-outs as well as conducting relevant testing and research to ensure the best possible course of action.
- Be prepared to write central content and help other brands with copywriting/translation.
Essential skills are:
- Excellent content writing skills, grammar and punctuation in Swedish
- Analytical, with the ability to independently analyse campaign performance.
- Strong organisational skills, good time management and experience in balancing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Previous experience in gaming and/or a similar role.
- Ability to take initiative and solve problems independently
- An open communicator and a team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- General IT knowledge: Internet, browsers, MS Office etc.
- A native Swedish-speaker who is fluent in English is a must
Other qualities that our dream candidate has:
- A go-getter... hungry to achieve greatness, constantly looking to build and improve
- Fluency in Norwegian is a big plus
- Sound understanding of the SGA.
- Creativity and interest in coming up with great, new and fun ideas
- Experience and knowledge in CRM (segmentation, campaign planning, implementation, copy writing and communications)
- Previous experience in using software like different back offices and email marketing tools is considered a plus
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and complete your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today, we like individuality so let your personality come through!
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you ;)
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.