Frontend Developer - Umeå
We are continuously looking for new technologies and innovative solutions to use in order to offer a very competitive gaming experience for our customers.
You will work with all parts of the system and through all stages of the development process in a team oriented and agile environment. You will have a close collaboration with our designers, backend developers, testers and the business team in the organisation to develop and implement new features.
- You have a solid understanding of web applications and service based architecture across the entire stack.
- You have some serious skills in Web performance and Automation tools such as Gulp/Grunt
- Experience with unit testing and preferably TDD
- Experience with React, Jest, Mustache, Jenkins or similar technologies
- Responsive is the de facto new default so mobile experience is desirable.
- A competitive salary + bonuses
- 30 paid vacation days a year
- Generous pension and insurance benefits
- Brand new laptop and smartphone with fully paid plan
- Generous health subsidy benefit
- Fresh Fruit
- Company events and AW’s, including breakfast mornings and Friday beers
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn! Check us out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.