Norwegian speaking Sportsbook CRM Executive
In a very exciting role, we’re looking for someone who can help taking our brands to the next level! On our brands, players can win big with the help of the hundreds of sports events we offer both live and pre-match every single day.
We’re looking for a Norwegian speaking Sportsbook CRM Executive who knows sports betting inside and out, is familiar with the terminologies and knows what’s going on in key sports for Norwegian customers. Reporting to the Betting Operations Manager, the CRM Executive will have the day-to-day responsibility of making sure our sites are in tip-top shape, promoting the right events at the right times and creating unique and attractive campaigns for our loyal players. It is a very hands-on role, where you will be writing sportsbook copy, ensuring the content (translations, information pages and banners) is fresh and up-to-date, as well as supporting our various brand teams in their CRM strategies and running your own on-site campaigns. This role is a key role to ensuring our players get what they want, when they want it.
What will you get up to day today?
- Coordinate a campaign plan for onsite CRM activities where localisation plays a big part
- Report on the campaigns you run
- Daily updates of banners on the various brand sites
- Keep an eye on what’s popular in our Sportsbook on a weekly basis
- Translate all Sportsbook related content
- Create unique information pages for multiple brands
- Use internal and third-party platforms to create campaign pages
- Be prepared to occasionally help brand teams with copywriting and translations
- Be prepared to help with booking live stream events
So what kind of person are you?
- Native-level fluency of Norwegian with exceptional command of English language (both written and verbal)
- Experience with sports betting either as a player or professionally (or both) is essential
- Impeccable writing and editing skills, mastery of grammar, punctuation and style
- Strong organisational skills, excellent time management and experience of balancing multiple projects at once is essential
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to tailor dialogue and delivery to cater for a variety of audiences
- Ambitious, creative and keen to experiment with campaigns
- Brings creativity and innovative ways of thinking
Nice to haves
- Analytical and HTML skills a plus, but not essential
- Familiarity with using various Content Management Systems is a plus, but not essential
These are the Londoners you will be working alongside:
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and send your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today by sending your CV and cover letter and applying here below.
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you ;)
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.