Finnish Speaking Brand Executive- Suomiautomaatti
Here at ComeOn! players from all over the world and all walks of life can dream big, but win even bigger! They can play the most exciting range of market-leading casino games, helping turn some of those dreams into a reality!
We are looking for a Finnish speaking Brand Executive to be based in our Malta office! This is an exciting role where you will be working in a small team having the opportunity to be involved and learn about online casino marketing. Together with your colleagues and business partner, you will ensure that these two brands continue their success in Sweden, Norway and Finland. In addition, you will be required to help other brands in our portfolio with your excellent copy writing and translation skills!
So, what will I get up to day to day?
- Participate in monthly campaign planning with your team in order to set up campaigns and promotions according to seasons, cultural events and holidays, as well as following up on results from previous months.
- Take full responsibility of the customer communication process for the Finnish market; write and conduct engaging content (such as onsite information, campaigns, newsletters and banners) to engage new and existing players to take part of offers and promotions.
- Use internal and third-party platforms to create and send out promotional information such as emails, campaigns and offers for the Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish market whilst ensuring all communication and specific offers are sent out to the correct segments of players.
- Update websites with correct and new information, banners and campaigns, making sure all game categories are up to date.
- Use your exceptional time management to follow deadlines and ensure that all content is written in time for translation, and that send-outs are scheduled in a timely manner.
- Through use of internal communication channels, communicate and inform all departments involved about planned campaigns and current offers when relevant.
- Set-up and follow-up of automated campaigns and send-outs as well as conducting relevant testing and research to ensure the best possible course of action.
- Prepare central content and support other brands with copywriting and translations.
You speak Finnish at a native level but also have an exceptional command of English, both written and spoken. Your innovative writing & editing skills are top-notch and you have a mastery of grammar, punctuation and style. Your strong organisational and time management skills are second to none and you are confident with balancing multiple projects. What's more you are have a general IT knowledge (MS Office, Google tools etc) and your effective communication skills enable you to tailor dialogue and to cater for a variety of audiences. Through your marketing background, you are confident with prioritizing tasks and managing deadlines for multi-phase projects as well as handle changes in priority. Being analytical by nature, you apply a result-oriented process, have a good judgement of data and show adaptability according to metrics results. What's more, if you have worked within iGaming, have experience with using and optimising CRM techniques (campaign planning, copy writing, communications, segmentation and implementation) this will be considered a great plus!
We are a young, dynamic and innovative company, and we seek others who have the same entrepreneurial spirit to share ideas and make them happen. So, if you are tired of dealing with 'suits' and tiresome middle management politics, then ComeOn! is the place to be.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while and this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and inviting. Come by to our brand new, bright and friendly office in the heart of St Julians and challenge us in a game of ping pong or FIFA. If you're not into that, then a cold drink on our terrace on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
But of course we offer so much more than that! A competitive remuneration package with the opportunity to enhance this with a performance related bonus as well as private health insurance and annual well-being package.
We can't wait to hear from you!
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.