Product Owner - Umea
Today, ComeOn has over 400 employees worldwide, with offices in London, Stockholm, Istanbul, Malta, and Umeå. We offer Casino and Sportsbook around the world. We are a young, dynamic and innovative company and seek others who have the same entrepreneurial spirit to share ideas and make them happen. So, if you are tired of dealing with 'suits' who can't make decisions, and tiresome middle management politics, then ComeOn is the place to be.
This is a position for someone who wants to affect the destiny of our sites! This is an entrepreneurial role suited for someone who is never comfortable with the status quo. You have a passion to constantly improve the lives of our customers.
As a Product Owner will you have ownership of delivering all new types of features for our brands, ranging from new registration flows, to a new third party integration, to a new promotional back office tool. You will deliver these new features together with stakeholders, the design/UX team and our internal tech team.
You will have responsibility to, together with stakeholders, identify the underlying need behind a feature request. You will explore and suggest impressive solutions together with the design team. You will make sure all features are delivered in the most efficient way possible. You of course need to be on top of the game to know what’s going on in the rest of the gaming world – everything to meet the needs and expectations of our customers.
In the end it’s all about making things happen to create great experiences for our customers - delivering new features and functionalities and making sure they are delivered in a timely manner. Being able to clarify requirements and other bumps on the way to that release. And don’t forget, processes and work flows can always be improved.
You are a good listener who tends to snap up great ideas, including your own. You often feel an urge to bring them to life in the best possible way. You know you love, and are good at, having your hands full.
- Great communicator
- The ability to prioritise your work and also guide teams in the release processes
- Experience in writing detailed user stories, specifications and requirements for new features
- Experience in writing detailed acceptance test criteria
- Experience in coaching junior staff
- Preferably experience in working for agile organisations
- Fluent English
- Previous experience in the online gaming industry
- Quick at picking up new software and mastering them
- Good at taking multiple projects and managing them with minimal supervision
- Ability to liaise with everyone in the company and third parties too
- Proactive - you create your own work to make improvements
- Comfortable to take on new tasks and not afraid when faced with challenges
- A competitive salary + bonuses
- 30 paid vacation days a year
- Generous pension and insurance benefits
- Generous health subsidy
- Benefits, discounts and offers with Benify
- Company events and AW’s
We are a flat organization which means less managers managing managers. At ComeOn! we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
But working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cozy, come by and challenge us in FIFA, dart, table tennis, pool, poker or mini golf and if you're not into that stuff, a cold beer from the beer fridge might be your type of melody.
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn! ? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.