Polish Speaking Customer Service
You've got great communication skills, are interested in sports, always looking to know more and want to work with a friendly, fun and creative team. :) If this sounds like you, read on…
We are looking for you to be part of our team real soon, so do apply now!
You will become an expert on our sportsbook brand and services. How? By keeping up to date with our new offers, services and campaigns to provide the customer with the best possible service.
Directing your positive energy to all chats and emails, assisting our customers with any queries they might have, daily. No day is the same in this role and that's what makes this role exciting.
Fluent in native-level written and spoken Polish, and fluent in English.
Apart from that we want you to know about the online world of sportsbook, be familiar with the terminologies and know what’s going on in sport - in other words we are looking for a sport subject matter expert who really knows the game.
You should have an analytical approach to problem solving and be quite a Sherlock when it comes to solving even more complex issues our customers might have.
Nice to have:
You are fluent in the languages needed for this role (Polish and English) and maybe you can communicate in any other language...We would love it if you were tri-lingual :D
Previous experience in hospitality, retail, or in another service minded role would be a plus.
The Customer Support Agent provides guidance, administration, instruction and attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions. The work should be carried out in an efficient, productive and customer focused manner and per procedures and guidelines that currently prevail.
The Agent is additionally required to liaise with other internal departments, 3rd parties, the Customer Service Manager and Leader to achieve customer satisfaction and team synergy.
This position covers a payments role. You will be responsible for checking gaming transactions for any fraudulent activity whilst ensuring that the company retains its ability to transact freely and efficiently with our customer, that means checking game play, withdrawal requests and verifying due diligence from the customers.
- Identify issues, analyse reasons of customer contacts and suggest solution to reduce the customer requests
- Help customers via email, chat and telephone
- Be consistent, ensure smooth, clear and effective communication
- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations
- Handle and solve cases that require input from 3rd parties and other departments
- Provide regular updates on the progress of work/tasks/projects
- Cooperate with all relevant departments to resolve issues
- Provide guidance on sport related questions
- Create written content for Sportsbook campaigns
- Ensure payments made to our providers are sent successfully within time frames specified in service level agreements and in accordance with the company’s fraud and risk policy
- Ascertain any fraudulent transactions and accounts are spotted early to minimize the risk to the company
- Review of customer documentation and KYC checks for various jurisdictions in line with policy.
- Go the extra mile to engage and assist customers
We are a young, dynamic and innovative company and seek others who have the same entrepreneurial spirit to share ideas and make them happen. Our standards are high but we achieve the most by having the best people on board.
What we offer:
- Full-time position based in Warsaw office
- 1 week of training in Malta with flights and accommodation covered
- Practical use of foreign languages
- Salary package: between 60,000 zł - 75,000 zł per annum, depending on experience + quarterly bonus
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
We can't wait to hear from you!