We are expanding our Finance team with a new opening for a Junior Accountant! This is an exciting opportunity forming part of our Treasury team where you will be assisting with the various transactions relating to PSPs and banks. So if you are highly motivated, up for a new challenge, willing to learn and grow within a dynamic company, we can't wait to hear from you!
So, what will my day to day responsibilities be?
- Overseeing bank and PSPs and other cash book reconciliations
- Monitoring balances held with PSPs on a regular basis as well as keeping record of such balances
- Regular checking of fees being charged by PSPs, ensuring alignment and accuracy
- Assisting with the distribution of PSP fees across different brands and markets
- Maintaining clearing accounts with PSPs
- Accounting of other transactions relating to player balances
- Maintaining PSP relationships
- Assisting with the submission of monthly information requested by the MGA
- Supporting with the preparation of monthly cash flow statements and forecasts
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly information required for tax expense calculation
- Participating and assisting with the preparation of the monthly information required for audit purposes
- Assisting with the different audits of the Group as and when required
“Cool, I’m ready to do it” is what you’re thinking so hopefully you will start to nod with the next sentences too! We expect that you are ACCA qualified or in possession of a University Degree in Accounting, have a pretty good knowledge of excel and other MS tools. You have the ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure, with strong communication and analytical skills. What's more, you take pride in your work, and pay great attention to detail and delivering accurate results!
We are a young, dynamic and innovative company and seek others who have the same entrepreneurial spirit to share ideas and make them happen. So, if you are tired of dealing with 'suits' who can't make decisions, and tiresome middle management politics, then ComeOn! is the place to be.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while and this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy. Come by to our brand new bright and friendly office in the heart of St Julians and challenge us in a game of ping pong or FIFA and if you're not into that or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
But of course we offer so much more than that! A competitive remuneration package with the opportunity to enhance this with a performance related bonus as well as private health insurance and annual well-being package.
We can't wait to hear from you!